Fees & Funding
Nursery fees for September 2018
Fees are for 51 weeks of the year. In the best interests of the child, two sessions are the minimum attendance.
If you require funded sessions, we offer 15 hours over three days, 8.00am – 1.00pm for 38 weeks of the year and 10 hours over two days, 8.00am – 1.00pm over 51 weeks of the year. If you are eligible for the 30 hours funded these can be taken over three full days, 8.00am – 6.00pm for 38 weeks, or 20 hours, 8.00am – 6.00pm for two days for 51 weeks of the year. Any additional hours on top of this will be charged at £5.50 per hour. To check if you are eligible for the 30-hour funding please visit the GOV.UK website.
To cancel your child’s place you will need to give a month’s notice in writing.
(8.00am – 1.00pm or 1.00pm – 6.00pm)
(8.30am – 3.30pm)
These fees are inclusive of meals:
- Breakfast (cereal, toast, spreads, milk or water) from 8.00am – 9.00am.
- Two course cooked lunch from 12.00pm.
- Tea at 3.30pm.
Costs of sessions are reviewed regularly. Payments are for your child’s place, not their attendance and you will be invoiced monthly for sessions booked.
10% discount will be offered to the second child in a family.
You can get help with paying childcare for children under the age of five and not yet in school. You may also be entitled to some free hours of childcare, the amount of which depends on your circumstances.
At a glance:
- You could be entitled to 15 and 30 hours free childcare for three and four-year-olds.
- You could be eligible for free childcare for some two-year-olds if you are entitled to certain benefits.
- Your employer may be able to help you with childcare costs using childcare vouchers and other schemes, which you may not have to pay tax on.
- You could be entitled to weekly payments through Care to Learn if you have a child under five and you are under the age of 20 at the start of a publicly-funded course, for example at school or sixth form.
- You could be entitled to Discretionary Learner Support or a Childcare Grant if you are in education.
You can apply for Child Tax Credit or Working Tax Credit.
Our Ofsted Review
All children progress well in their learning and development. The nursery team effectively monitors their progress and identifies their next steps of learning.
Nothing is more important than your child's wellbeing. We provide a caring and stimulating environment in which your child will flourish.